Wedding Venues in Napa California
The Inn On First is proud to offer “Intimate Weddings Napa Valley” as our exclusive wedding planner and coordinator for elopement and wedding packages.
While we allow elopement weddings for in-house guests only, we also have found two magnificent vineyard locations to offer our guests to host a wedding ceremony. As part of the package, Sonja will help you plan, prepare, and ensure that your wedding day is every bit as perfect as your stay at The Inn On First. Sonja will provide you with a carefree and worry-free event with every detail worked out to your wishes and desires. Together we’ve put the following wedding venues for The Inn On First couples who want a special intimate wedding in Napa Valley.
The Inn On First On-Site Elopement Ceremony
For 2 people – Includes all taxes, tips, and fees (you may bring up to 4 guests in attendance for no additional fees)
(*Excludes all holidays)
For those who are looking for a “no frills” elopement option: Co-owner/Chef Jim Gunther is also a California State Certified Minister who can witness your marriage with a simple ceremony- an exchange of vows, an exchange rings, and a wedding blessing. We will provide one wedding bouquet and one boutonniere, and a bottle of Mumm Sparkling Wine to toast the event. Anything beyond this will require hiring our wedding coordinator from Intimate Weddings Napa Valley. All ceremonies take place between 11:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. either in the gardens or in the foyer-living room in front of the fireplace. Other times may be accommodated depending on the time of year or number of guests staying at the inn. Wedding licenses can be procured from any California County Clerk Office and is good for 90 days. Here in Napa you can obtain your license at the County Clerk’s Office, a five minute walk from the inn: 900 Coombs St. Rm. 116. Full deposit to be paid at time of booking. Any cancelation within 72 hours forfeits 50% of the total package amount.
The Inn On First On-site Wedding
Per City of Napa ordinance, The Inn On First allows weddings on site for 6 to 20 people as long as all wedding guests are staying at the inn. A $1000 site fee is charged and allows for a one-hour post-ceremony reception. Up to a 3-hour lunch or dinner reception can be accommodated when the whole inn has been rented by the wedding party and wedding guests. An additional $1500 site fee will be charged. All on-site planning, ceremony, and receptions must go through Intimate Weddings Napa Valley. Music is limited to a single instrumentalist.
Off-site Wedding Venues
First, choose your location: either the glorious Brix Gardens hidden in the Rutherford region of Napa Valley or a private and very exclusive vineyard estate that sits above the Napa Valley with commanding views of the whole region.
With the Brix Gardens location you are limited to an 11:00 a.m. or a 4:00 p.m. start time for the ceremony.
With the private estate vineyard location you can plan the ceremony start time between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Intimate Weddings Napa Valley can provide the following and much more:
- Wedding Photography: One hour minimum of wedding photography. You will receive a bound proof book, and all images will be displayed online. Digital files and negatives will be given as a gift.
- Fresh Flowers: Sonja will coordinate your bouquet and boutonniere from a local florist and give you all the information you need on how to obtain your wedding license in Napa Valley.
- Your Toast: Following your ceremony you will enjoy a champagne toast with a bottle of Napa’s finest sparkling wine.
- Limousine Service: A private driver for 4-hours in a sedan, to drive you to and from the location, to the reception, and can include wine-tasting and touring of the Napa Valley.
- Officiant: A private minister who will take care of obtaining your license and will help you plan a special ceremony just the way you want it.
- The Cake: From a small 2-person wedding cake or larger depending on your needs from a local bakery.
During the summer months Sonja provide the option of a Sunset wedding at the private estate vineyard for an additional charge.
May — October :: 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Sunset times vary based on time of year, availability of property, and weather permitting.
Customize your elopement/wedding:
Don’t want a photographer or flowers? Or maybe you need a minister, and want a wedding pie instead of cake. All services can be negotiated and purchased in customized packages.
Visit Sonja’s Site for more information.