Off-site Wedding Venues
If you are looking for wedding sites and information about off-site wedding venues please contact Intimate Weddings Napa Valley. Sonja is an experienced wedding planner and host, planning weddings throughout Napa Valley for over 20 years.
First, choose one of two beautiful wedding venues: the glorious Brix Gardens hidden in the Rutherford region of Napa Valley, or a private and very exclusive vineyard estate that sits above the Napa Valley with commanding views of the whole region.
With the Brix Gardens location you are limited to an 11:00 a.m. or a 4:00 p.m. start time for the ceremony.
With the private estate vineyard location you can plan the ceremony start time between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Intimate Weddings Napa Valley can provide the following and much more:
- Wedding Photography: One hour minimum of wedding photography. You will receive a bound proof book, and all images will be displayed online. Digital files and negatives will be given as a gift.
- Fresh Flowers: Sonja will coordinate your bouquet and boutonniere from a local florist and give you all the information you need on how to obtain your wedding license in Napa Valley.
- Your Toast: Following your ceremony you will enjoy a champagne toast with a bottle of Napa’s finest sparkling wine.
- Limousine Service: A private driver for 4-hours in a sedan, to drive you to and from the location, to the reception, and can include wine-tasting and touring of the Napa Valley.
- Officiant: A private minister who will take care of obtaining your license and will help you plan a special ceremony just the way you want it.
- The Cake: From a small 2-person wedding cake or larger depending on your needs from a local bakery.
During the summer months Sonja provide the option of a Sunset wedding at the private estate vineyard for an additional charge.
May — October :: 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Sunset times vary based on time of year, availability of property, and weather permitting.