Bed & Breakfast Amenities
- Full breakfast betwen 8:30am–10:00am. Please let your innkeeper know if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies at the time of your reservation.
- Welcoming and stunning garden and patio area in which to enjoy breakfast or just relax outdoors.
- Complimentary split of Mumm Sparkling Wine in room upon your arrival.
- Complimentary chocolate truffles and confections made by Jim; innkeeper at the Inn on First.
- Complimentary picnic baskets in every room
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the property
- Complimentary Garmin GPS Navigation Systems, pre-programed with routes to various wineries and attractions in the surrounding valleys are available for you to use throughout your stay.
- All rooms have private baths, whirpool tubs and gas fireplaces.
- NO Televisions to get in the way of your intimacy during your romantic getaway in Napa.
- Hair Dryer (Curling Iron available upon request)
- Complimentary Bath Amenities
- iPod or CD/Radio Player with Alarm (iPod connection available)
- Iron with Ironing Board
- Luggage Racks
- Concierge service
- Complimentary parking in Inn parking lot
- NEW! Now offering complimentary digital New York Times
ADA Friendly Room and Services:
- Our Garden Suite room Heritage Estate is wheelchair accessible with a king bed and handrails in the shower, gas fireplace, and private enclosed deck.
- Wheelchair entrance/access through The Inn On First parking lot on Clay Street.
- Dining room and living room access via a ramp from the Garden Suites to the Main Mansion.
- Garden access through the front entrance on 1st Street.
Policies of The Inn On First
- Rates quoted are based double occupancy and include breakfast, but NOT taxes.
- We offer all of our bed & breakfast guests a completely SMOKE-FREE environment. As such, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property, including parking lot and surrounding walkways .
- No open flames or candles in rooms.
- No bubble bath in whirlpool tubs.
- As a courtesy to our other guests, we respectfully request no young children under the age of 12.
- Multi-day stay may be required during high season or if stay involves a weekend or holiday.
- At time reservation is made, guest is charged a deposit of 100% of total rooms costs for single night stays and 50% for multiple night stays.
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover accepted.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
The Inn on First Cancellation Policy:
- Deposit is non-refundable if reservations are cancelled within 30 days of the reservation date.
- All cancellations outside of this window (more than 30 days outside of the arrival date) are offered one of two options: Either to use the full deposit as a Cancel Credit that is valid for one year (expires one year from date of cancellation), or to be charged a fee of 15% per room, per day cancelled, and the remainder of the deposit will be credited to your credit card.
- Check in time is between 3:30 and 6:30 p.m. For late arrivals, please contact the innkeepers.
Group Reservation Policies:
Guests who wish to reserve five or more rooms are subject to the following policies:
- A group is any group of five rooms booked collectively or independently of each other where all the members are sharing group activities with each other over the course of their stay.
- Multiple night stays require 50% deposit due at time reservation is made.
- Final payment is due 30 days prior to reservation date.
- Single night stays require 100% deposit due at time reservation is made.
- All cancelations subject to a 15% service charge on the total amount of the stay.
- Cancelations made within 60 days of the reservation forfeit the deposit.
- Cancelations made within 30 days of the reservation forfeit the total amount.
- All planning and reservations for wineries, tours, transportation, and dining will be the responsibility of the group.
- Group Add-On (optional): $200.00 for 5 rooms. $40 per additional room
- This will cover the cost of a 1-1/2 hour wine/cheese reception hosted at the inn.
- All group planning and reservation arrangements for wineries, tours, transportation, and dining will be included.
Check in/Check out Time:
- Check in time is between 3:30 and 6:30 p.m.
- For those arriving after 6:30 p.m., please contact the innkeepers for self check-in instructions.
- Check out time is anytime before 11:30 a.m.
- If you are checking out before 8:30 a.m. please inform the innkeeper so that we can provide a to go breakfast bag.